- Meet Rachel Roy as she debuts her new exclusive Macy’s collection. R&B artist Estelle will also be there to give a live performance. Macy’s, 151 W. 34th St., at Broadway (212-695-4400)6 p.m.
- Check out the launch of Cynthia Rowley’s newest collection for Roxy. Barneys Co-Op, 116 Wooster St., nr. Prince St. (212-965-9964); 6–8
- Get 20 percent off and a free gift from Original Penguin at their April Fools’ happy hour with Filter magazine. Magic Hat Brewing Company will provide refreshments and the Antlers and Au Revoir Simone will perform D.J. guest sets. 103 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-219-3811); 7–10.
- Meet new local designers and get discounts on their wares at Better Than Jam’s 1st Fridays event. Wine and snacks will be served. 1095 Flushing Ave., nr. Porter Ave., Bushwick, Brooklyn (631-377-2500); 7–10.
- Stop by the reopening of the Brooklyn Indie Market. The marketplace showcases emerging designers and will feature jewelry, handbags, bath products, and clothing for men, women, and children. At Smith St. and Union St., Brooklyn; S (11–7), Su (11–6).