- Enjoy a performance by the cast of Broadway’s American Idiot at Bloomingdale’s. Customers who spend $200 on men’s or women’s Nudie denim will receive two tickets to the show. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); 5pm.
- Meet celebrity hairstylist Sally Hershberger as she celebrates the launch of her hair-care line at Duane Reade. Customers can get a free consultation and styling tips and can enter for a chance to win a free haircut. 131 Eighth Ave., at 16th St.; 4–8.
- Watch the movies that inspired fashion trends at Parsons The New School For Design’s “Fashion in Film: New York City” series. Lypsinka creator John Epperson will introduce Klute. Tishman Auditorium, The New School, 66 W. 12th St., at Sixth Ave. (212-229-5488); 7:30–9:30.
- Attend a Marshalls fashion show hosted by Robert Verdi and Kristen Bell in Union Square. Attendees can play games and will receive keys that may unlock wardrobes full of prizes, while Facebook fans will be entered to win a $5,000 spring wardrobe. Union Square Park, at 14th St.; 12–2.
- Meet celebrity hair and makeup artist Peter Lamas and check out his new Chinese Herbs System line of products. Customers can receive hair consultations and free samples with any purchase. Duane Reade Herald Square, 151 W. 34th St.; Th (11–2 and 5–7). Duane Reade Rockefeller Center, 51 W. 51st St.; F (11–2 and 5–7).
- Get a skin consultation and a complimentary makeunder from Bare Escentuals’ regional artist Alex Pappas. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); 10–8:30. Call 212-705-3551 to make an appointment.