- BCBGeneration presents the second session of StyleCaster’s summer concert series, featuring live performances by Miss TK and the Revenge and Lemonade, as well as an open bar and D.J. sets by Au Revoir Simone and Neil Jackson. Santos Party House, 96 Lafayette St., nr. Walker St. (212-584-5492); 9 p.m.–2 a.m. RSVP at stylecaster.com.
- Stop by the Chanel counter for a one-on-one skin-care consultation during the Spa Clinic event, where their experts will craft a customized skin-treatment regime for each guest. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); 10–8:30. The $85 cost is redeemable in products during the event, and appointments may be booked by calling 212-705-3440.
- Celebrity hairstylist Peter Lamas will make an appearance at Duane Reade to discuss his line of organic hair products, offer hair consultations, and sign copies of his book, Dying to Be Beautiful. 77 Seventh Ave., nr. 15th St. (212-243-2446); W (11–2, 5–7). 1350 Broadway, nr. 36th St. (212-695-6346); Th (11–2, 5–7).
- Cosmopolitan and Lancôme team up to bring two of Lancôme’s top national makeup artists to Bloomingdale’s. Shoppers will learn insider tips and tricks during two-on-one sessions using the line’s French Coquettes collection, and those who spend $50 will take home a complimentary ten-piece gift. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); 10–7. Appointments may be booked by calling 212-705-2886.
- The Pratt Design Incubator launches its Sustainable Fashion and Textiles Workshop series with a discussion led by Design Futurist founder Natalia Allen. Pratt Institute, 144 W. 14th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-647-7199); 5:30–8. Tickets are $50 and may be purchased online.
- Chat with skin-care specialist Rika Tsuneda of Awake when she makes a personal appearance at Bergdorf Goodman. 754 Fifth Ave., at 59th St. (212-753-7300); S (10–7), Su (12–6).
- Watch mixed-media artist Dolan Geiman as he installs a custom window display at Fossil for “Long Live Art, ” a campaign that features four artists specializing in vintage-inspired art forms. All guests will take home a complimentary print featuring Geiman’s work, and shoppers who spend $125 will score a screen-printed panel painting made by the artist during the event. 530 Fifth Ave., nr. 45th St. (212-997-3978); 12–5.