- Drop in to pose for a picture with models Candice Swanepoel, Chanel Iman, and Erin Heatherton as they celebrate the launch of Victoria’s Secret’s newest collection, Incredible. 591 Broadway, at Prince St. (212-274-9519); 5–7.
- Actor Hayden Christensen, Allure magazine editor-in-chief Linda Wells, and Dior Beauty are teaming up with the Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation to host the Reeve Champions Summer Party. Guests will enjoy cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, and gift bags packed with goodies from Dior Beauty and Clark’s Botanicals. The Boom Boom Room at the Standard Hotel, 848 Washington St., at 13th St. (212-645-4646); 7–10. Tickets ($175) are available at kintera.org.
- Shop the latest in men’s swimwear, ties, and polo shirts during the Vineyard Vines trunk show at Bloomingdale’s. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); W (4–8), Th (10–3). Through 8/12.
- Preview Etro’s fall 2010 collection during a trunk show at Saks Fifth Avenue. 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-753-4000); 10–8.
- Head over to Barneys to meet Sam Shipley and Jeff Halmos, where the team behind Shipley & Halmos will take your picture in a photo booth. The photos will be published as a part of the pair’s new book, due out this fall. Barneys, 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St. (212-826-8900); 6–8.
- Master the smoky eye with tips and tricks from Chanel’s beauty experts during a complimentary tutorial at Bloomingdale’s. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); 11–6. To make an appointment, call 212-705-3440. Through 8/14.