- Stephanie A. Wells of Double Happiness Jewelry celebrates the launch of her new book, The Earrings Style Book, and the debut of her lower-end line Elli with a party at Norwood. 241 W.14th St., nr. Eighth Ave. (212-255-9300); 6:30–9:30. To RSVP, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Drop by Henri Bendel for a trunk show and styling event with jewelry designer Reuven Kassai. 712 Fifth Ave., at 56th St. (212-247-1100); 10–8.
- Experts from Shiseido will be on hand to lead a week of classes focused on makeup application and facial massage. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); W–Th (10–8:30), F–S (9:45 a.m.–10 p.m.), Su (11–7). To make an appointment, call 212-705-2890.
- The UJA-Federation hosts its annual Hamptons Trunk Show, a daylong charity shopping event that showcases clothing, accessories, and jewelry from Tahari, Scoop, Jennifer Miller, and more. Bridgehampton Historical Society, 2368 Montauk Highway, nr. Corwith Ave., Bridgehampton (212-584-3305); 10–5. Admission is $25.
- Learn to how to master fall-makeup runway looks during Dior’s “Leading Lady” event. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); M–Th (10–8:30), F–S (9:45–10), Su (11–7). For more information, call 212-705-2888.